Mattel is back with the fourth doll in its popular Monster High Haunt Couture line, and this time it’s Cleo de Nile!
Cleo de Nile is the fourth doll in the Haunt Couture line joining Draculaura, Frankie Stein, and Clawdeen Wolf. Detials on the lastest doll are as follows.
Haunt Couture Cleo de Nile
The Monster High Haunt Couture collection features the original Monster High ghouls wearing hauntingly chic, runway-ready renditions of their iconic looks. Inspired by her royal scaritage, Cleo De Nile doll wears a golden metallic mummy wrap adorned with cryptacular chic accessories. Unwrap the premium packaging and add this eternal queen to your collection.
Monster High Haunt Couture Cleo de Nile doll
- 10.5 inches tall
- Dressed in a metallic mummy wrap matching top and jogger set with a glittering gold and teal mummy fringed bolero
- Accessories include a geo-patterned belt with dangling Egyptian charms, her signature cell phone case, a golden scarab, leatherette backpack, and metallic platform shoes with scarab beetle details
- Gore-geous face sculpt, rooted eyelashes, and extra-long hair shimmer shine accented hair
- Articulated at the elbows, wrists, and knees for scare-iffic runway poses
- Also includes a metallic gold Skulette hairbrush, collectible top eek-ret diary, and doll stand
- Doll cannot stand alone; colors and decorations may vary.
Cleo de Nile doll is the fourth doll in this Haunt Couture line, with more on the way.
The Cleo de Nile doll will be up for order on Aug. 26, and we suggest you act quickly as these are always sure to sell out.