Hot Toys has announced new versions of Ant-Man and the Wasp from the latest film, and to call them stunning would be an understatement.
There is no question that Hot Toys does amazing work, but the new Ant-Man and the Wasp figures may be a whole new level of insanity. Currently only available on the Hong Kong Hot Toys site, we’re keeping a definite eye out for these to hit U.S. shores.
Starting with Ant-Man, the 1/6th scale figure stands approx. 30cm (11.8-inches) and has 30 points of articulation. It comes with two head sculpts, one without the helmet and one that has a LED light-up function that mimics the look in the film. As figures go, this one is going to look amazing in any collection.
Second up is Hope Van Dyne, AKA The Wasp. Clocking in at 29cm (11.4-inches) with 28 points of articulation, the likeness of Evangeline Lilly almost hits the uncanny valley of making you go, “is this real…”.
The figure will include a ton of accessories:
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with authentic likeness of Evangeline Lilly as Hope Van Dyne
- One (1) newly developed helmeted head sculpt with LED light-up function (battery operated)
- Movie-accurate facial expression with skin texture and make-up
- Newly developed body with over 28 points of articulations
- Approximately 29 cm tall
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable Wasp’ wings including:
- One (1) pair of articulated wings
- One (1) pair of stand by wings
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of gesturing hands
- One (1) left hand for holding disc equipment
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) metallic dark blue and brass-colored Wasp suit with embossed patterns, red-colored trims, and weathering effects
- One (1) pair of dark blue-colored boots