Mattel is back with a new entry its Monster High line with Freak Du Chic Draculaura!
Freak Du Chic Draculaura is Mattel’s Monster High exclusive for San Diego Comic-Con 2023, and is described as follows:
Freak Du Chic Draculaura
Step right up and give a scream-worthy round of applause for the most daring acroBAT of all time: the fangtastic Draculaura! The circus has returned and the original Draculaura doll is making her Freak Du Chic debut. Our scaredevil glides through the air with harlequin-printed bat wings and striped tail ruffles. With her heels gripping the trapeze bar, being upside down never looked so good.
- Monster High – Freak Du Chic™ Draculaura™ Doll
- Fully articulated for acroBATic poses
- Layered shimmer bodysuit with bow bodice, bat wings, and accent ruffles
- Stylized makeup framed by boo-tiful curls, golden bat earrings, and pink bat-ear cap
- Ribbon shoes feature clawesome hands at the heels that grip the batty trapeze bar
- Premium packaging lets Draculaura doll be displayed upside down or right side up
- Package: 9.75” W x 4.50” D x 15.50” H
The Freak Du Chic Draculaura doll will be up for order on July 21, for the general public and we suggest you act quickly as these are always sure to sell out.