Ant-Man and the Wasp is hitting theaters this weekend, so it only makes sense that the Wasp now joins the Contest of Champions game.
While Ant-Man has been a part of the game for some time now, it only makes sense for Hope van Dyne to join the Contest. The Wasp is coming in as the Pym Particles have entered as a currency for the month of July and the new monthly challenge is launching.
Will she make a good addition to the Science class, the one that needs the most help it seems like? Totally depends on how you play, but here are her stats.
Base Stats & Abilities
*All stats based on 4-Star, Rank 5, Level 50, Signature Level 99
- Without Signature: 3887
- With Signature (99): 4750
*All stats based on 5-Star, Rank 5, Level 65, Signature Level 200
- Without Signature: 7825
- With Signature (200): 10460
Character Class: Science
Basic Abilities: Stun, Enfeeble, Concussion, Power Sting
*All abilities based on 4-Star, Rank 5, Level 50, Signature Level 99
- Special 1: Insect Size – Wasp shrinks down to the size of an insect, knocking down the opponent with a flurry of attacks.
- Special 2: Quick Sting – Losing sight of Wasp even for a moment will result in a series of painful stings.
- Special 3: Titanic Treat – Wasp uses her Pym Particle Disks to blow up a bubble gum package to the size of a car, crushing opponents upon impact.
- Signature Ability: Quantum Evade – Increased chance to shrink and Counter Attack when attacked by the opponent.
She’s not striking me as anyone I’ll be racing to level-up, but you never know. Until you get some game time with the new champions, you just don’t know anything for sure.