Marvel Studios has added four more untitled films to its schedule stretching its current schedule through the end of 2024.
Disney made numerous announcements about its schedule this week, and that included adding four more Marvel films to the schedule. Four film release dates have been announced for 2024, following five films that will be released in 2023. This brings the Marvel schedule up to 15 upcoming films, seven of which are still to be revealed what they will be.
Here is the current schedule from The Eternals up through Nov. 2024.
- The Eternals – Nov. 5, 2021
- Spider-Man: No Way Home – Dec. 17, 2021
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness – March 25, 2022
- Thor: Love and Thunder – May 6, 2022
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever – July 8, 2022
- The Marvels – Nov. 11, 2022
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania – Feb. 17, 2023
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 – May 5, 2023
- Untitled Film – July 28, 2023
- Untitled Film – Oct. 6, 2023
- Untitled Film – Nov. 10, 2023
- Untitled Film – Feb. 16, 2024
- Untitled Film – May 3, 2024
- Untitled Film – July 26, 2024
- Untitled Film – Nov. 8, 2024
All of the currently titled films are part of Phase 4 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. It is still unclear when or how the story will transition to Phase 5. The first three Phases ended with an Avengers film – with some having a follow-up coda film to the phase – but there is no indication as of yet if that is still the plan moving forward.
What is known is the Fantastic Four will be the focus of one of the untitled films, but we don’t know which one as of yet. Once these films are released, that will bring the total number of MCU films to 40.Add in all of the Disney Plus series and this is going to be quite the body of stories.