The Cave Club doll line is expanding in 2021, and the first two to join the original best friends are Bashley and Rockelle.
We first met the Cave Club dolls at Toy Fair 2020, but with the event canceled for 2021, Mattel is sharing the information digitally. We’ve learned that two new dolls are already being released as Amazon Exclusives, and we couldn’t resist picking them up to bring you more photos of them. First up is Bashley who is described as:
- A passionate musician with rock-solid skills, Bashley is the first-ever rock star
- Cave Club Bashley doll is ready to rock n’ roar in a metallic dress with animal print and a lightning bolt headpiece
- Includes her dino pet Snare, plus a comb accessory and her signature keytar for storytelling and styling fun
The keytar is a fun addition to this one.
Next up is Rockelle who was available in another version in 2020. This one is described as:
- Born with the magical ability to communicate with dinosaurs, Rockelle is one of the first dino-riders ever!
- Cave Club Rockelle doll is ready for any adventure in a colorful animal-print romper and matching epaulets.
- Includes her adorable “plush” dinosaur Teddy-Rex, plus a comb accessory and a scrapbook that holds a cool dino “artifact.”
And later in 2021 you can keep your eyes out for Tella with Partyceratops which will hit store shelves in the fall.
It looks like it’s going to be a good year for the Cave Club dolls!
Fun Jug Media, LLC (operating TheNerdy.com) has affiliate partnerships with various companies. These do not at any time have any influence on the editorial content of The Nerdy. Fun Jug Media LLC may earn a commission from these links.