Mattel is back with the fifth doll in its popular Monster High Haunt Couture line, and this time it’s Lagoona Blue!
Lagoona Blue is the fifth doll in the Haunt Couture line joining Draculaura, Frankie Stein, Clawdeen Wolf, and Cleo de Nile. Detials on the lastest doll are as follows.
Haunt Couture Lagoona Blue
The Monster High Haunt Couture collection features the original Monster High ghouls wearing hauntingly chic, runway-ready renditions of their iconic looks. Inspired by her laid-back chic sea-monster style, this collectible Lagoona Blue doll wears a translucent teal jacket over a pink scaled dress with mesh netting and sparkly ruffled layers. Platform shoes with tentacle details, starfish-print socks, and a scary-chic “fishbowl” purse complete her low tide, high fashion look. She has a gore-geous face sculpt with rooted eyelashes, extra-long hair with blue highlights and spooktacular, sea-inspired accessories. Featuring a signature Skullette hairbrush and premium packaging that reveals a Top-Eekret collectible diary, this Haunt Couture Lagoona doll creates a display that will make waves.
- Monster High Haunt Couture Lagoona Blue doll
- 10.5 inches tall
- She wears a pink-scale dress with shimmery ruffles under a translucent teal fin-lined jacket.
- Accessories like platform shoes with tentacle details, starfish-print socks, a translucent “fishbowl” handbag and a sea-inspired chain belt, headpiece and necklace complete her spooktacular look.
- Articulated at the elbows, wrists and knees for all kinds of runway-ready poses
- Also features a Skullette hairbrush and premium packaging that reveals a Top-Eekret collectible diary
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity
- Doll cannot stand alone; colors and decorations may vary
Lagoona Blue doll is the fifth doll in this Haunt Couture line, with more on the way.
The Lagoona Blue doll will be up for order on Sept. 16, and we suggest you act quickly as these are always sure to sell out.