Hasbro had a lot of Star Wars announcements to make at its Hasbro PulseCon, and it’s time to start saving your money.
From Vintage Collection to a new lightsaber, there is something for everyone.
The Vintage Collection
- Attack of the Clones Anakin
- The Phantom Menace Queen Amildala in Black Dress
- The Phantom Menace Battle Droid
- Return of the Jedi TIE Fighter Pilot
- Captain Rec
- The Mandolorian Incinerator Trooper
- Clone Trooper Refresh
- The Phantom Menace Jar Jar Binks
- Return of the Jedi Boba Fett
- Dark Side Rey
- The Mandalorian Incinerator Trooper
- The Mandalorian The Armorer
- Archive – Commander Cody
- Archive – Empire Strikes Back Hoth Luke
- Archive – Empire Strikes Back Han Hoth Gear
- Archive – Grand Admiral Thrawn
Force FX Elite
- Ahsoka Tano Lightsaber – Blade can change between blue, green, and yellow
Black Series Holiday Figures
- Snowtrooper with Penguin PORG – Walmart exclusive
- Sith Trooper with Babu Frik – Best Buy exclusive
- Clone Trooper with fat penguin Porg – Gamestop exclusive
- Storm Trooper with snow Porg – Amazon exclusive
- Range Trooper with Reindeer DRO – Target exclusive
Hasbro announced the next Star Wars HasLab project, and it is very much the way.
The HasLab crowdfunding platform launched in 2018 with the Jabba’s Sail Barge project, and now it’s following up with the Razor Crest from The Mandalorian.
The massive Razor Crest is going to measure 30-inches long, 20-inches wide, by 10.5-inches tall. It will feature details galore including individual weapons in the weapons locker, detachable landing struts, removable panels, and more. It will also include a Vintage Collection Mandalorian in his Beskar armor with a soft goods cape. When the figure comes to the main product line later, that will be swapped out for a plastic cape.
The Razor Crest project is now live and running through Nov. 9, 2020. The project needs a minimum of 6,000 backers and the ship is priced at $349.99.