ABC used the Wednesday morning edition of Good Morning America to announce the Dancing With the Stars season 28 cast. As with each new edition of the series, there is a wide mix of Stars.
First up, the celeberties of this season
- Ally Brooke – Former member of Fifth Harmony
- Christie Brinkley – Supermodel
- Hannah Brown – The Bachelorette
- James Van Der Beek – Dawson’s Creek and internet meme
- Karamo Brown – Co-host of Queer Eye
- Kate Flannery – The Office
- Kel Mitchell – Comedian/actor from Kenan & Kel
- Lamar Odom – Two-time NBA champion
- Lauren Alaina – Country music star
- Mary Wilson – Member of The Supremes
- Ray Lewis – NFL Hall of Famer
- Sean Spicer – Former White House press secretary
As anyone who has ever watched the sitcom Don’t Trust the B—- in Apt 23, you may be finding the inclusion of James Van Der Beek in Dancing With the Stars pretty funny. This was a plot point at one time during the series, and included Van Der Beek getting in a dressing room fight with Dean Cain over who had more ceiling tiles, meaning they had more space.
Hopefully the tiles have been sorted out before this season begins.
The professional dancers for this season include:
- Alan Bersten
- Brandon Armstrong
- Cheryl Burke
- Daniella Karagach
- Emma Slater
- Gleb Savchenko
- Jenna Johnson
- Keo Motsepe
- Lindsay Arnold
- Pasha Pashkov
- Peta Murgatroyd
- Sasha Farber
- Val Chmerkovskiy
- Witney Carson
The pairings will not be announced until the premiere episode.
Dancing With the Stars season 28 will premiere on ABC on Monday, Sept. 16 at 8pm Eastern.
Fun Jug Media, LLC (operating TheNerdy.com) has affiliate partnerships with various companies. These do not at any time have any influence on the editorial content of The Nerdy. Fun Jug Media LLC may earn a commission from these links.