Fire Hose Games has announced a new a first-person factory building and automation game called Techtonica.
Techtonica is a first-person factory building game set beneath the surface of an alien planet. The new game will allow you to work alone or in co-op to build factories, gather resources, research new technologies, mold the destructible terrain, establish a base of operations, and uncover long-forgotten secrets.
Judging by the trailer, it’s going to be a lot of fun to look at as well.
Some of the key points Fire Hose Games is calling attention to are:
- BEAUTIFUL WORLD. Explore the cavernous depths of Techtonica surrounded by bioluminescent flora in first-person.
- FACTORY BUILDING. Power your mining and production with dynamic and interlinked factory systems.
- COMPLETE AUTOMATION. Conveyor belts and unique travel systems make sprawling, automated factories easier to build, connect, and traverse.
- REWARDING UPGRADES. Start small and get massive with gameplay systems that continually evolve with new challenges and solutions.
- AURAL NIRVANA. Techtonica arrives with a build-inspiring original soundtrack from Cityfires (20XX, Catlateral Damage: Remeowstered).
- CO-OP. Techtonica will be entirely playable alone or with up to four-player co-op.
We’re a big fan of resource management style games around here, and we can’t wait to give this one a try!