Mattel is back with a new “Monster High Howliday” doll, and it’s Winter Edition Draculaura!
Winter Edition Draculaura is about to make her debut. Detials on the lastest doll are as follows.
Howliday – Winter Edition Dracularua
Tis the season for a fab-boo-lous good time, and Draculaura™ doll is the undead queen of the Monster High™ ball in a gore-geous headpiece and gown. A sheer black coat with a snowflake motif floats over the vampire’s satiny spiderweb minidress, cinched together with a statement belt. Winter-themed accessories, including candy cane gloves and ornament earrings, complete her spooktacular look. May your howlidays be a scary defright! Fully articulated. Doll cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary.
- Season’s Screamings! Draculaura™ doll celebrates the holidays in a shimmery ensemble that is the height of frightful fashion.
- The vampire’s scary-chic minidress is paired with a floor-sweeping overlay and features glitter details at the neckline and waist.
- There’s no better way to celebrate the howlidays than with hauntingly festive attire. A pink-streaked updo, striking crown, candy cane gloves and ornamental earrings complete her fangtastic look.
- Vamp is in vogue! The gown’s hi-low silhouette showcases Draculaura™ doll’s shimmery platform boots, which are perfect for dancing the night away.
- Monster High™ wishes you a creeperific howliday season, and a happy new fear! Check out the whole collection of Monster High™ dolls and playsets for more fangtastic gifts.
Lagoona Blue doll is the fifth doll in this Haunt Couture line, with more on the way.
The Winter Edition Draculaura doll will be up for order on Oct. 28, and we suggest you act quickly, as these are always sure to sell out.