The Walt Disney Company turns 100-years-old in 2023, and the company is ready to celebrate in a big way.
Starting on Jan. 27, 2023, Disneyland will kick off the party with “The heart of the celebration at Disneyland Resort.” THe party will consist of a lot of different factors.
- Platinum-infused décor will be found throughout the resort and will include new looks for Mikey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and some of their pals.
- Sleeping Beauty’s Castle will be dressed up for the event, including platinum banners and bunting.
- Two all-new nighttime spectaculars.
- “World of Color – One” at Disney California Adventure will celebrate the legacy of stories told by the company.
- “Wonderous Journeys” will be on display at Disneyland and will include nods to every Walt Disney Animation Studios film to date.
- Mickey’s Toontown is slated to reopen in Spring 2023
- The “Magic Happens” parade will make its return in the Spring.
And, of course, there will be new collectibles and souvenirs released to coincide with the momentous occasion of the 100th anniversary.
Reservations for the Disneyland resort beyond Jan. 8, 2023 are currently paused will resume in the coming weeks.