With the reunification of CBS and Viacom, a slew of content has become available to the CBS All Access platform. Get set to watch a lot more TV.
CBS All Access is preparing for a large rebranding in 2021 which will see thousands of more hours of content, but for now there is a large addition happening. All of the TV content comes from various Viacom networks such as BET, Comedy Central, MTV, and more.
Some of the shows you can check out as of now include:
- Avatar: The Last Airbender (All Seasons)
- Chappelle’s Show (All Seasons)
- Hit the Floor (All Seasons)
- Hot in Cleveland (All Seasons)
- Jersey Show: Family Vacation (All Prior Seasons)
- Laguna Beach (All Seasons)
- The Legend of Korra (Select Seasons)
- MTV Floribama Shore (All Prior Seasons)
- Real Husbands of Hollywood (All Seasons)
- Reno 911! (6 Seasons)
- Rugrats (All Seasons)
- RuPaul’s Drag Race (All Prior Seasons)
- Single Ladies (All Prior Seasons)
- Snooki & Jwoww (All Seasons)
- SpongeBob SquarePants (All Prior Seasons)
- Strangers with Candy (All Seasons)
- Teen Mom 2 (All Prior Seasons)
CBS All Access also revealed its The Stand min-series will launch in late 2020. It is also taking over the SpongeBob SquarePants prequel series, Kamp Koral.
Pricing is expected to remain the same even post rebranding which if $5.99 a month with ads, and $9.99 a month for ad-free.